So that's it? You're just gonna run?
就这样了你要逃跑了
Feds were waiting for us
联调局埋伏在那里
Now we're on Iron Man's radar?
现在我们又被钢铁侠盯上了
Yeah, I'm running
对 我是要逃跑
You should too
你也该跑
You know I can't do that
你知道我不能
So now what?
那现在怎么办
Mason
梅森
can you get that highaltitude seal thing up and running in time?
你能及时做好那个高空密封装置吗
Seriously?
真的吗
Yes. You will not regret this
能 你不会后悔的
You in?
你加入吗
Previously on Peter Screws the Pooch
《彼得闯大祸》前情提要
I tell you to stay away from this
我叫你别管这事
Instead, you hacked a multimilliondollar suit
但你黑进了价值几百万的战衣
so you could sneak around behind my back
好偷偷背着我
doing the one thing I told you not to do
做我不让你做的事
Is everyone okay?
大家都没事吧
No thanks to you
反正你没帮上忙
No thanks to me?
我没帮上忙
Those weapons were out there and I tried to tell you about it but you didn't listen
那些武器流通在外 我一直想尽办法告诉你 但你不听
None of this would've happened if you had just listened to me
要是你肯听我的这些事都不会发生