On my mark, Fortis 2. Draw him left.
听我口令 福蒂斯2号 把他往左引
Three, two, one.
三 二 一
Mark.
转
Clear.
好了
Is he down?
击落了吗
Yeah, he's down for the count.
对 他彻底完蛋了
Fortis Leader, one bandit down.
福蒂斯长机 我们打掉一架敌机
Fortis Leader, do you read?
福蒂斯长机 收到了吗
Fortis 2, I have you to my port.
福蒂斯号 你在我左舷
I have no eyes on Fortis Leader. Over.
没看见福蒂斯长机 完毕
Understood, Fortis 1.
收到 福蒂斯1号
Orbit for a look.
盘旋一周查看情况
How long, Lieutenant?
多久 中尉
We need to run a new cable, sir. They're scrambling.
我们得换条电缆 长官 信号有干扰
Very well.
好
Colonel, you're gonna have to decide how many more wounded to evacuate.
上校 你得决定还要疏散多少伤员
One stretcher takes the space of seven standing men.
一副担架要占七个人站立的空间
Excuse me.
失陪