Gene? Where are you going?
吉恩 你要去哪里
I'm not gonna run away from this.
我不会逃走的
I'm an emoji, and even though I'm not sure exactly which one,
我是表情符号 尽管我不确定是哪个
I've got to have some sort of purpose here.
我一定是有作用的
I know it.
我知道
Gene, no.
吉恩 不
Sweetie, please.
亲爱的 拜托
Boy.
天哪
A malfunction... Order! Order!
故障… 秩序 秩序
The motion is carried.
动议已获通过
So, how'd it go, Gavel?
怎么样 木槌
Hey, Light Bulb, tell me what's going on in there.
嘿 灯泡 告诉我里面的情况
What? Poop, what is it?
什么 大便 怎么样了
Tell me, turd. Tell me true. What happened?
告诉我吧 阿屎 说实话 发生什么了
I know it was an accident. We all have accidents.
我知道那是意外 我们都有意外
You're so soft, Poop.
你态度太柔和了 大便
Not too soft, I hope.
希望没有太柔和
Gene! We were just gonna come looking for you.
吉恩 我们正要去找你呢
Why don't you come inside the boardroom, and we can have a teeny, weeny chat.
不如你到会议室来吧 我们可以小谈一下