What's going on here?
出什么事了
Um, she says she's Camille Le Haut.
院长先生 她自称是卡米尔勒奥
Hmm... Are you Camille Le Haut?
我看看 你说你是卡米尔勒奥吗
Uh... yes?
嗯…没错
Hmm...She is Camille Le Haut!
哈哈哈 她就是卡米尔勒奥
Return to your post, my friend.
做的不错 这没你什么事了 去干活吧
Alright, please yourselves.
好吧 我不管了
Welcome, Miss Le Haut! Charmed!
幸会 勒奥小姐
Charmed!
幸会
I am Auguste Emmanuel Vaucorbeil,
我叫奥古斯特 沃克贝伊
director of the Opera.
这所歌剧院的负责人
You are here because your mother serves the best prime rib in Paris.
录取你是因为你妈妈的餐厅有全巴黎最好吃的牛肋排
Oh! I hope you dance as well.
噢 希望你的舞姿也一样美
Of course.
那当然了
When I look at my life
我至今都梦想
Wanna see myself shine on the dance floor
成为一名舞者 大放异彩
But I won't get it right
但想要实现它
Until I stop asking why and just let it go
就必须忘忧消愁 心无旁骛
Sometimes I take a look at my life
有时我想直面过去 迎向未来
I take a look at my life
心有憧憬
And say oh, oh Wanna get it
想要精彩缤纷的生活
Yeah, gotta get to the pot of gold
想要灿烂辉煌的人生
Looking for the rainbow...
想要寻找远方的彩虹
To break the storm inside of me...
想要穿越汹涌的风景