I've changed my mind.
我改变主意了
I don't want another painter.
我不想要别的画家
Let that man come back.
让那个人回来
Oh, your ladyship.
夫人
Please, may I speak with your cook?
我能和你的厨子谈谈吗?
They're both at home.
他们都在家里
Apologies.
道歉
Oh, your hands.
你的手
Willem? Mmhmm.
威廉? 嗯
Willem, we've been robbed. It's empty.
威廉 我们被抢劫了 空的
What is it?
这是什么?
This will see us get married.
能让我们结婚的东西
Mm. With six children 'round our table...
会有六个孩子围着我们的桌子
like we said.
就像我们说过的
But you haven't done anything foolish?
你有没有做过傻事?