Do you have any idea what it's like to be living large, hashtag blessed,
你能明白本来生活美好 #幸福#
the favorite of the favorites, and then demoted to this pit of despair?
是最爱中的最爱 然后降到这个绝望之坑是什么感受吗
Here, will you hit my calluses for me?
能帮我磨磨老茧吗
At least you're a working emoji.
至少你是工作着的表情符号
That's all I ever wanted.
我想要的不过如此
Well, if that's all it'll take for you to be satisfied, then just find a hacker and get reprogrammed.
如果只是这个你就能满足 那就找个黑客来改编程序吧
It's not that complicated.
没那么复杂
Where would I find a hacker?
我到哪儿找黑客呢
In the Piracy app.
在盗版应用程序
Who took my clear nail polish?
谁拿走了我的透明指甲油
Piracy app?
盗版应用程序
To get there, I mean, I'd have to leave Textopolis.
要到那里 我就得离开短信之城
So? I've done it. Would you be a brother?
所以呢 我做过 你要成为我的兄弟吗
One of the Princess emojis left the phone altogether.
有个公主表情符号直接离开了手机
Now she lives on the cloud.
现在她住在云端
That is good.
很好
I'm sure the hacker that helped her do that could easily reprogram you.
我相信帮她的那个黑客可以很容易改编你的程序
The name's Jailbreak.
叫做越狱
Jailbreak?
越狱
That's great! Reprogrammed.
太棒了 改编程序
I just need to be reprogrammed,
我只要改编程序
and then, I can finally be the Meh. I was meh to be.
就终于能成为我应该成为的那个无聊了
Help me find that hacker, Hi five. Will you? Please?
帮我找到那个黑客吧 击掌 可以吗 拜托
Maybe this hacker could help you, too.
或许这个黑客也可以帮你
Like rewrite some code, get you into the favorites section.
重写代码 把你放到最爱区域
Wait a minute.
等下
I've been trying to use my charisma and sense of entitlement to get me back on top,
我一直试图用我的魅力和权力意识让我重登顶峰
but all I need is a hacker.
但我需要的只是黑客而已
Today's your lucky day. Let's roll.
今天是你的幸运日 走吧