We're in Candy Crush, obvs.
我们在"糖果粉碎传奇" 显然
I know a shortcut to Just Dance,
我知道有个捷径 可以到"跳舞吧"
which is right next to Dropbox,
而它就在Dropbox旁边
where we can get uploaded to the cloud.
那里我们可以上传到云端
Of course. Just Dance, then boogie over to Dropbox, catch the link, and zoom.
当然 "跳舞吧" 跳到Dropbox拿到链接 然后升入云端
Hold up. Here's the stinker.
等等 有个坏消息
Before they let us into the cloud, we have to get past this firewall.
在他们让我们进入云端之前 我们得通过这道防火墙
The firewall uses face identification.
防火墙使用面部识别
Yeah, the firewall.
对 防火墙
Which is really annoying, because I've already tried to get through.
很讨厌 因为我试过穿过它
Guessed wrong once, and now I'm locked out for life.
猜错了一次 现在永远被锁在外面了
Locked out for life?
永远锁在外面
You're thinking, 'cause I can make different faces,
你是觉得 因为我可以做出不同表情
the firewall will think I'm different emojis.
防火墙就会认为我是不同的表情符号
Yeah. I wanted to say it 'cause it was my idea.
对 我想说这个 因为这是我的想法
You know, women are always coming up with stuff
女人总是有想法
that men are taking credit for.
男人却以此居功
You know what... Well, then let's hit the road.
你知道… 我们上路吧
Hi five, you coming?
击掌 你来吗
I'm coming!
来
Why do I always think I'm gonna come around on black licorice?
我为什么总以为自己会爱上黑色甘草糖
My precious.
我的宝贝
Hey! Move it!
嘿 快来
Certain death, here we come.
必死无疑 我们来了