To pirouette, you must become the mistress of your dizziness.
旋转就是控制眩晕感的方法
Stare at a spot, and don't ever lose it.
你得盯住一个点旋转 别转晕了
OK, now come to me, and don't spill the water.
好的 现在走向我 别让水洒出来
Cheers! Cheers!
干杯吧 干杯
Try to introduce your left foot to your right foot.
把你的左脚介绍给你的右脚认识认识
See if they can get along one day.
让它们今后好好相处吧
There's a bright future for you
我给你指条明路
as a candle seller.
还是去卖蜡烛吧
First position!
一位
Second! Third!
二位 三位
Fourth, and rest in fifth.
四位 五位
Thank you, mam'selles.
谢谢 孩子们
That was... better!
你进步很大
Thanks!
谢谢
I'm ready to do that crazy, jumpy thing.
我觉得我可以做那个惊人的跳跃动作了
And I'm the Empress Josephine.
可不是吗 我也觉得我可以加冕为后了
I am!
我没在开玩笑啊
Of course you are,
绝对不行
but there's a difference between being ready and being ready to do it well.
能做和能做好是两码事
That's why we train every day.
我们每天练习就是为了做好它
That's all we've been doing!
我们的确每天都有练习啊
And then you'll be ready when you can answer the question,
想做那个动作 那你先要面对一个问题
"Why do you dance?"
你为什么要跳舞呢
I've answered it! It's my dream!
我说过啊 那是我的梦想