Oh, yes, of course.
当然
Most important of all.
最重要的
It's imperative, owing to Missus Sandvoort's
当务之急 由于圣德沃太太
delicate bodily constitution,
微妙的身体体质
no conjugal relations until the baby's safely born.
禁止性爱 直到孩子安全出生
No...?
禁止吗?
I'm afraid so.
恐怕必须这样
I recommend separate bedrooms.
我推荐单独的卧室
If the mother is unduly disturbed
如果母亲被过度扰乱…
during the night, well, I fear for the child.
在夜里的话 我为孩子担心
If you say so.
既然你坚持
As to the child, the sex, the gender?
孩子的性别?
What signs do you...?
你有什么征兆?
Sniff, please.
请闻一下
Do you feel nauseous?
你觉得恶心吗?
No.
不
A boy.
男孩
You believe so? A b...Mmhmm.
你相信吗?男…嗯
A boy.
一个男孩
A boy, but... Maria?
一个男孩 但是 玛丽亚?
Will you stay, please?
请你留下好吗?