Look at the bird.
你看看那飞鸟
Now Look at me.
再看看我
Look at the bird.
看那飞鸟
No! Hmm? Look at me.
不 再看看我
This is a poem I composed in your honour.
这是我特意为你写的一首诗
Ah, of course, a poem.
噢 当然了 一首诗
Look at the bird! He flies in the sky.
看啊 那飞鸟 翱翔于云天之上
"No-one can trap him."
来去无踪 身心自由
Do you like?
你喜欢吗
That's, uh...well, original.
这首诗 是挺特别的…
I know. Thank you. Come on, Minoushka!
我就知道你会喜欢 来吧 小美人 我们走
Let us go to the very top! To the stars!
去塔顶摘星星咯
OK, Matty, we practise.
好了 马汀 我们排练一遍
Music, please! Classical!
音乐起 古典音乐
OK, but that's not my musical comfort zone.
好吧 可我不怎么擅长古典音乐
Oh, stop! Stop, stop, stop!
喔 快停下 不行不行
We'll go Breton, but soft and romantic.
还是乡村音乐吧 不过要轻柔浪漫
This will blow her away.
一定要震撼到她
She arrives, she giggles.
等她来了 一定喜出望外
I am looking dark and mysterious. I give her the music box.
而我则深沉又神秘地拿出音乐盒
She's... "Oh! Oh!" Overwhelmed!
她一定会这样 哦~人家好感动啊~