Just think, all those affairs I could have had.
只是想想 我本来还能有很多艳遇呢
And me.
那我呢
It's not too late for you.
你还有机会呢
Isn't it?
是吗
What, and come back and find you've popped off while I was out?
然后回家 发现你已经一命呜呼了吗
That would rather spoil the party, wouldn't it?
那就太扫兴了 对吧
Yes, it would.
是啊
Hold on.
等一下
Look. I found Daddy.
看 我找到爸爸了
That's Daddy when he was a soldier.
那是爸爸当兵时候的照片
Was he a soldier?
爸爸当过兵吗
Yes, he was.
是啊 他当过
And then this is us when we were in Africa.
然后这是我们在非洲的时候
That's where you were born. And what are those?
你就是在那里出生的 看看这是什么
Elephants.
大象
They're elephants.
是大象呢
You saw elephants?
你们见过大象吗
Yes, we did.
是啊 我们见过
You're so lucky.
你们可真幸运
Yes, we were.
是啊
Can we go to Africa one day, Daddy?
我们哪天能去非洲吗 爸爸
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Me, too.
我也是
Right, I'd better sort out tea.
对了 我得赶快去泡茶了