You must be the young man who's been waiting to see me.
你就是那个等了我很久的年轻人吧
Armand Roulin.
阿曼德·鲁兰
Son of the great Joseph Roulin,
你父亲是伟大的约瑟夫·鲁兰
giant of the South with Dostoevsky's soul.
有着陀思妥耶夫斯基之魂的南方伟人
What?
什么
That's what Vincent called your father.
文森特是这样描述你父亲的
He told me all about him.
他总是跟我提起他
He did?
是吗
Yes, and your mother,
是的 还有你的母亲
whose lullaby could sooth even the souls of Icelandic fisherman.
你母亲那首摇篮曲给他的自生力得到了任何慰藉
Come now, Armand of the Roulin clan, take a seat,
来吧 鲁兰家的阿曼德公子 请坐
be welcome.
欢迎你的到来
Louise, drinks.
路易斯 拿点喝的
What'll you have, wine?
你想喝什么 葡萄酒怎么样
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
I had my fill last night.
我昨晚喝的够多了
Ah, tea then.
那来点茶吧
I have just the recipe.
我家的茶可不一般