Aria. You wanna wait 'til they dry?
艾瑞亚 要不要等底片干了再看
You're making me nervous.
你让我很紧张啊
No, they look great.
不 拍得很不错啊
Where are you goin'?
你要去哪
I just have to make a quick phone call.
我只是要去打个电话
Aria?
艾瑞亚
Clark may have taken a picture of A.
克拉克可能拍到了A的照片
Whoa, slow down. Who's Clark?
说慢点 克拉克是谁
'The guy that I met in the Hollis photo lab.'
就是我在赫里斯冲印中心认识的那个人
We-we went to a junkyard to take some pictures
我们去垃圾场拍照
and I'm pretty sure that A followed us there.
我很肯定A尾随我们到那
And Clark got A on camera?
然后克拉克拍到了A的照片吗
By accident, but I-I can't examine the negatives
无意中拍到的 但我没法保持冷静地
without looking like a freak, so maybe I should just tell him
检查底片 也许我该告诉他
what's going on and that way--
到底怎么回事 这样...
No! Don't.
不 别说
Aria, if you say anything
艾瑞亚 如果你说出去
Sarah's gonna be the one who gets targeted.
莎拉就会有危险
I'm the one that's being followed.
可我现在被人跟踪啊
I left Rosewood for an hour and A was all over it.
我才离开玫瑰镇一小时 A就跟来了
Why don't you just print the photos out
不如你把照片打印出来
and we'll look at them.
然后我们看看
They're not mine, Em.
照片不是我的 艾米
So, borrow them. Okay?
那就借用一下吧
Clark's not gonna miss them for one night.
借用一晚 克拉克应该没问题的
I gotta go.
我要挂了