You know...after her dad and I split up
你知道...自从她爸爸和我分开之后
Hanna moved into my bedroom
汉娜来我卧室
and we would watch movies late at night.
我们晚上看电影
And she would laugh at the sad parts
她在泪点大笑
and she'd sob at the jokes.
在笑点大哭
I just feel like I've lost her.
我只是觉得我失去她了
I think I saw a glimpse of the Hanna we know last night.
我觉得我昨晚看到了以前的汉娜
She left the freezer door open
她没关冰箱门
and defrosted like $80 worth of groceries.
把价值80美金的东西都给解冻了
And after I marched upstairs and yelled at her,
我上楼冲她喊了一通
she looked up at me and she was thrilled.
她抬头看着我 特别开心
I'm not suggesting you yell at her.
我并不是要你冲她喊
I'm just..
我只是...
Just remember underneath it all, she is still in there.
记住不管怎样 她一直都没变
It's not just the junkyard, Emily,
不只是垃圾场 艾米丽
it's the bottle of hair color in the darkroom,
还有暗房的那瓶染发膏
the text in Sullivan's office.
沙利文医生办公室的信息
I mean, how did A know we were all gonna be there
我是说 A怎么能够在确切时间
at the exact same time?
知道我们要去哪