I don't see any rustlers.
我没看到有盗牛贼啊
They're out there.
他们就在那里
So, how far did you say that watering hole was?
所以 你们说的水源到底有多远
- I got a job for you. - I'm not really good at jobs.
- 我有个任务给你 - 可我对任务不怎么在行
I need you to keep on the dodge and sidle up the loblolly,
我需要你悄悄的 慢慢的走向水洼
past them hornheads just hooting and a hollering,
穿过牛群 然后朝他们大声吼叫
and score off them rustlers.
引出那些盗牛贼
We'll cut dirt and get the bulge on them.
接着我们来个背后突袭 这场仗我们就赢了
What?
什么
He just wants you to get on that rock and scream.
他只是要你跳到那块石头上 然后大吼就行了
But who's out there?
可是 到底谁在那里
They'll come right at you. You hold your ground. Don't move.
他们会冲你过来的 你要坚守阵地 不要跑
Don't move? What if they have claws and big teeth?
不要跑 要是他们有尖牙利爪怎么办
Don't overthink it.
别想太多
Howdy.
你好啊
What are you up to, boy? - Nothing.
你干什么呢 小子 - 没干什么
Nothing? What's your name?
没干什么吗 你叫什么名字啊
Arlo.
阿洛