They can't punish us.
他们不能惩罚我们
It's not a punishment. - Really?
这不是惩罚 -是吗
Being disinvited to your own prom?
自己的毕业舞会都不能参加
What would you call it? - A blessing.
不是惩罚是什么 -算是走运了
If Charles, A, whatever he calls himself
如果查尔斯 或者是A
was bold enough to pull that stunt with the photos
有胆子去贴那些照片
he's not gonna be scared to crash a school party.
那他就不怕毁掉一场学校派对
Well, then, fill the ballroom with police.
那就让警察都去啊
It's a fairy-tale theme. They can come as the village idiots.
反正是童话主题 警察可以扮成村傻去参加啊
You can still celebrate that night
你可以用一种安静 更加私密的方式
in a quiet, more intimate way.
庆祝那一晚啊
Veronica's offered to host a small gathering
维罗妮卡要在后院谷仓
in the backyard barn.
办个小型聚会
You're kidding me.
开什么玩笑
- Seriously? - Why not?
-真的吗 -怎么了
Because it's filled with Melissa's stuff.
因为那里全是梅丽莎的东西
How is that a banquet hall?
怎么能开派对呢
- You can roll up a rug. - And what?
-可以铺上毯子 -然后呢
Take our prom picture on top of a washer-dryer?
在洗衣烘干机上拍舞会照片吗
Hanna, you don't have a choice.
汉娜 你别无选择
If the school board doesn't want you at prom
要是学校委员会不想让你参加毕业舞会
or commencement..
或者毕业典礼
Commencement? Wait.
毕业典礼 等等
We were barred from that too?
毕业典礼也不让我们参加吗
So now we're not gonna graduate?
我们都毕不了业了吗
You will graduate.
你会毕业的
You just won't be walking across the stage
只是不会走上台
to get your diploma. You'll be...
领毕业证 你..
walking to the mailbox.
直接去信箱里拿
Unbelievable.
难以置信