Toby, wait!
托比 等等
1What are you doing here? - I just got your message, okay?
你来这儿干嘛 -我刚收到你的短信
They can't suspend you. This is all my fault--
他们不能把你停职 这都是我的错
Spencer.. Just let me talk to Tanner.
斯宾塞 让我跟坦纳谈谈
She needs to know that I sent you to the arcade
她得知道是我让你去游戏厅的
and that the candy was meant for me.
而那些糖果是为我准备的
You had no idea what was in it.
你根本不知道里面有什么
Stop. You didn't make me go there.
别说了 不是你逼我去的
- That was my choice. - Yeah.
-那是我的选择 -没错
But Lorenzo would never have gotten hurt if you weren't stoned.
但是如果你没嗑药的话洛伦佐是不会中枪的
And you never would have been stoned
如果我出来以后就向你坦白
if I had just admitted how messed up I was
我的状态有多糟糕
when I came out of this place.
你也不会磕嗨了
Look, what happened happened.
现在已经于事无补了
- Maybe it was for the best. - How?
-也许这样才是最好的 -怎么会好
'Cause that freak knows we're closing in on him
因为那个变态已经知道我们在一步步逼近他
and the police are gonna catch him whether I'm on the force or not.
而无论我在不在 警方都能抓住他
- How long? - Indefinitely.
-要停多久 -无限期
There's an investigation and a hearing.
还要经过调查和聆讯
Let me say something. Please?
让我去帮你解释 好吗
They're not interested in anything you have to say.
他们没兴趣听你说的话
I gotta go. I'm expected in there.
我得走了 他们在等我
I'm gonna call you later.
我再打给你
Wait, before you call his dad
等等 为什么不在打给他爸爸之前
why don't you just talk to Caleb directly?
直接去问凯勒呢
There is no directly. He's not answering his phone.
我问不了他 他不接电话