Hey, are you getting out of here?
你要走了吗
Yeah. I just have a few work e-mails to deal with.
是啊 我得处理几封工作上的邮件
Emily, I saw you in the bathroom.
艾米丽 我看到你在厕所里
I don't know what you mean.
我不知道你是什么意思
Em, it's me.
艾米 是我
Are you sick?
你病了吗
No.
不
I'm broke.
我没钱了
What-what about the salk institute?
索尔克研究所呢
It's not real.
那不是真的
I mean, the place is, I just..
那地方 我只是...
I don't have a job there.
我在那里没有工作
What's going on?
发生了什么
The last couple of years have just been a lot harder
过去的几年 我过得没有我说得
than I made them sound.
这么好
I left school
我离开了学校
and I blew through all the money that my dad left me.
花光了我爸爸留给我的所有钱
And that's why when one of the girls
所以跟我一起做酒保的
that I bartend with told me about it..
那个女孩跟我说的时候