I'm surprised you're still waiting.
真没想到你们还在等。
Most people leave after two hours.
大多数人等两个小时就走人了。
Well, it's not a problem for us. We'll wait two hours, three, a whole day.
没事,我们能等。要我们等两小时,三小时,一天都没问题。
That sounds about right.
等一天估计差不多了。
Stephanie. Coming.
斯蒂芬妮。来了。
That's not my name, but I'm afraid to tell her.
我不叫这名字,但是我不敢纠正她。
So why doesn't your aunt like you?
你姑姑为什么不喜欢你啊?
I don't know. She just doesn't like me.
不知道,她就不喜欢我啊。
For example, one time, when I was ten, and we were at our Hamptons beach house...
还记得我十岁那年,有一次,我跟她在我家的海边度假别墅里...
I already don't like you.
我已经不喜欢你了。
I wanted my night-night cocoa in my special seagull mug...
我想用我的海鸥杯喝我的晚安热可可...
Now I hate you.
现在我恨你了。
And my Aunt Charity, who was babysitting
查莉蒂姑姑是我当时的保姆
because everybody else was in Europe at the dressage competition...
因为其他人都去欧洲参加马术比赛了...
Now I've beat you up and left you for dead.
现在我想把你打得半死不活,再留你自生自灭。
Told me my seagull cup was broken and I knew it wasn't.
她说我的海鸥杯摔烂了,但我知道杯子肯定没烂。
And when I wouldn't stop crying, she locked me in my bedroom,
然后我就一直哭个不停,她就把我锁在我房间里,
and when the servants weren't looking, pulled my hair. Love her.
然后趁佣人们不注意的时候,还扯我头发。偶像啊。