You can go in now.
你们可以进去了。
It's not that big a deal, Kevin.
哪这么大事啊,凯文。
We're launching a lipstick at target, not a missile at Iran.
对目标消费者发行唇膏而已,又不是对伊朗发射飞弹。
Aunt Charity, hi.
你好啊,查莉蒂姑姑。
Caroline, look at you. Gorgeous, beautiful.
卡洛琳,你瞧你。明艳动人,亭亭玉立。
You stuck with that nose. Good for you.
也没嫌弃你那鼻子,保持了下来,挺好的。
And who's this with the great lips?
这位有性感双唇的美女是谁呢?
Aunt Charity, this is my friend and business partner, Max.
查莉蒂姑姑,她是我的好朋友与生意伙伴,麦克斯。
Nice to meet you. Did she tell you I pulled her hair?
幸会幸会。她是不是跟你说了我扯她头发的事?
Oh, it was legend around the family townhouse.
那是我们家族里的一桩悬案
My brother came into my room. "Did you pull my princess's hair? She said you pulled her hair."
我哥还为此走进我的房间,"你是不是扯了我小公主的头发?她说你扯了她头发。"
I mean, come on. She's 10, I'm 23.
拜托哦,她当时10岁,我23岁了。
What, I'm just gonna reach up and pull her hair? I mean, how would that happen?
我怎么会没事伸手去拉她头发啊?那怎么可能呢?
I mean, who would just pull a child's hair?
怎么会有人没事去拉一个小孩的头发啊?
I mean, come on. I'm gonna pull her hair? Pull her hair? Pull her hair?
你说吧,我会没事去拉她头发吗?拉她头发吗?扯她头发咩?
Okay, you just pulled my hair.
你刚就扯了我头发。
Oh my God, here we go again. Get the lawyers.
老天啊,旧事又重演了。赶紧找好律师。