手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美少女的谎言 > 正文

美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第15集第2期:慈善演出

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

With you being back in town

你回到镇上以后
we needed to find some place to talk.
我们得找个地方谈谈
About when to tell you and Mike.
什么时候才告诉你和迈克
Should we call him again?
我们应该再打给他吗
No, let's just give him a chance to call us back first.
不 给他个机会给我们回电
Seems like he's never in his dorm room anymore.
他好像已经不是那个窝在卧室的孩子了
You are okay with this, right?
你没有什么意见吧
Yeah.
没有
You're making a lot of noise
你在外面吵吵闹闹的
and none of it sounds like an omelet.
听上去又不像是在煎蛋卷
The car will be here in five. We overslept.
车子五分钟后就到 我们睡过头了
Well, maybe we should have went to bed earlier.
也许我们应该早点上床
What fun is a sleepover if we actually sleep?
到人家家里过夜只睡觉有什么意思
We can stop somewhere on the way for coffee.
我们可以在路上买咖啡喝
Umm, I might need to go up a little later.
我可能得迟点再动身
I have to make some calls.
我得打几个电话
Isn't Claudia's charity trunk show tonight?
克劳迪娅的慈善演出不就在今晚吗
I thought you said you're going back for that.
你不是说你要回去参加吗
That's why I brought a car back down here
所以我才叫了一辆车过来
so we could spend more time together
这样我们能多待一会儿
and then drive back into the city.
然后一起开回城里
I know I sound like a whinging sook, but..
我知道我听上去像个小怨妇 但是...
I miss you.
我很想你
I just have to be near a landline.
我得待在座机边上
You know the cell service on the turnpike.
你也知道公路上的信号有多糟糕
I have a ton of stuff to confirm.
我要确认一大堆事
Her hair, her makeup, her nail tech
她的发型 她的妆 她的美甲
her masseuse, her trainer, her astrologer, I mean..
她的按摩师 她的教练 她的占卜师 我是说
What am I forgetting? Oh, her therapist.
我忘了什么 她的心理治疗师
Is it really worth all this grunt work?
干这么一大堆琐事真的值得吗

慈善演出.jpg

Johnny Wujek wasn't always styling Katy Perry.

强尼.伍杰克也不是一直给水果姐做造型的
Everybody starts in the trenches.
所有人都是从低层开始的
And my trench is Claudia.
我就是从克劳迪娅开始
I'll work one year with her
我在她手下再干一年
five years as creative director
做五年的创意总监
and then hello, Katy.
然后就能去伺候水果姐了
But I'm gonna do that in three.
但是我要三年之内完成目标
I'm sorry. I keep changing things last minute.
抱歉 我老是在最后一刻改主意
I'll just see you tonight.
那我们今晚见吧

重点单词   查看全部解释    
trunk [trʌŋk]

想一想再看

n. 树干,躯干,干线, 象鼻,(汽车后部)行李箱

 
charity ['tʃæriti]

想一想再看

n. 慈善,慈善机关(团体), 仁慈,宽厚

联想记忆
therapist ['θerəpist]

想一想再看

n. 临床医学家

 
creative [kri'eitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 创造性的

联想记忆
director [di'rektə, dai'rektə]

想一想再看

n. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演

 
astrologer [ə'strɔlədʒə]

想一想再看

n. 占星家

 
omelet ['ɔmlit]

想一想再看

n. 煎蛋卷,鸡蛋卷

 
cell [sel]

想一想再看

n. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室

 


关键字: 美剧 美少女的谎言

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。