Oh, my God. Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God.
天啊,神啊。菩萨啊,观音啊。
Just let me see it.
就让我帮你看嘛。
Max, I could not continue to live here if you ever saw it.
麦克斯,让你看那我就没脸住下去了。
Well, then definitely let me see it.
那我绝对要看了。
It's okay, I have one too, except mine has a "Welcome" mat.
怕啥啊,你有的我都有,除了我的那里有个"欢迎进入"的脚踏垫。
I know, I'll just take a picture of it.
我知道了,我拍张那里的照片就行了。
And that's how Kim Kardashian became famous.
这就是金·卡戴珊出名的原因。
It's bad enough I'm taking a picture of my vagina, I'm doing it with an iphone 3.
拍我"小妹妹"的照已经够惨了,更惨的是我还得用iphone 3来拍。
Too dark. Needs a flash.
太暗了。要闪光灯。
All right, but watch out for red-eye.
行,但注意红眼啊。
Ohh... There she is. Yeah, that's definitely something.
这下瞧见她了。看样子绝对有问题。
Let me see it.
让我看看。
Wait, it needs a filter. Lo-fi, no. Valencia, no. Oh, maybe just a border.
等等,这得加个滤镜。低保真度,巴伦西亚滤镜,都不要。还是加个边框啊。
Just give it to me. Oh ho, that's not good.
快给我看。哎哟,这绝对有问题。
I just want to go on the record. It doesn't always look like that. It's actually quite pretty.
我就想声明一下。她平常不是这样的。平常还挺美的呢。
Well, now it has a good personality.
现在她则是丑得很有个性。