Han! Law and order: Special Victims Unit wants to shoot in the diner,
阿憨,《法律与秩序,特殊受害人》想来餐厅里拍摄,
and if you don't say yes, you'll be my special victim when I cut your unit off.
如果你不同意,我就会剁了你的"特殊受害鸡"。
Please say yes, Han. They're gonna pay us to be in the background.
求你答应了,阿憨。我们当当背景路人甲就有钱拿呢。
But do you know how to act?
但你们会演戏吗?
Actually we do. My acting's method, whereas hers is more meth head.
我们还真会呢。我懂"方法演技",她懂"冰毒演技"。
Hey, come in. And remember, if he says no, he doesn't mean it.
进来吧。记得,如果他拒绝,完全是口是心非。
He just wants you to flirt with him a little bit.
他只是希望你能多挑逗挑逗他。
Not so fast, Max. Hello, I'm Han Lee, the owner and proprietor.
话别说太早,麦克斯。我是李憨,这家点的老板与产权所有人。
Oh, "proprietor." That's word's bigger than you are.
还"产权所有人"呢。这五个字写起来比你身长还长。
What kinda compensation do you want?
你想要多少补偿费用?
Whoa, whoa, my asian brother. Slow down! Let's enjoy the dance.
哎哟,我的亚洲兄弟。别这么直接,咱们慢慢来嘛。
We'd like to shoot here. It's got the right amount of funk and skank.
我们想在这里拍摄。这里的街头与骚气挺合适的。
If we do real good in this and get a spinoff,
如果我们演得够好,出衍生剧,
that'll be the name of our show Funk and skank.
这就会是我们的剧名了吧,"街妹与骚妹"。
Okay, but I don't wanna be skank.
好吧,但我不想当骚妹。
Oh, clearly I'm skank.
绝对是姐当骚妹好吗。
And may I say I'm honored I have such a worthy opponent to barter with.
我想说,我很荣幸能跟你这与我旗鼓相当的对手切磋生意。
Dude, I'm from Pasadena.
我是加州帕萨迪纳市长大的。
I can't believe this!
我真不敢相信
I never thought I'd be in a TV show where no one was yelling, "You are not the father!"
我没想过有一天我能上到一个并没有一堆人喊着"你不是她亲爹"的电视节目。