Alright, I will place a rush order
行 我下个紧急单
and hopefully, the stock we have will last...
希望我们的存货可以维持到...
...until we can..
到我们能...
I-I'll stay in a broom closet.
我可以住在杂物间
I'm sorry, Ben, can you, uh excuse me a second?
对不起 本 能不能等我一下
I need a place to say.
我需要个住处
Caleb?
凯勒
Is everything okay?
没事吧
Uh, yeah, I just, uh
没事 我只是
I'm just trying to get a room for tonight.
只是想找个今晚下榻的地方
I thought you were staying with the Hastings.
我还以为你住在海斯汀家呢
Yeah, I was.
之前是的
When I was working on the campaign.
我在竞选团队工作的时候的确是
Uh, which I no longer am.
现在我被开除了
What happened?
出什么事了
Alright, I'll tell you what, why don't I make some calls
不如这样吧 我来打几个电话
to some other hotels and maybe--
问问其他的酒店 也许...
No, no, thank you.
不 不用了 谢谢
I already tried actually.
事实上我已经试过了
This was sort of my last stop.
这里已经是我最后的希望了
Thanks.
谢谢
Caleb!
凯勒
You know, if you can't find any place else to stay
如果你没地方去的话
you can always stay in the guest room.
总还可以来住我们家客房的
You know it well.
你反正也熟悉
There's probably still one of your old beanies
那儿说不定还有你落下的帽子
you know, stuffed in the dresser.
可能塞在梳妆台里了
I actually, I left it for you
事实上 那是我故意落下的
in case you ever wanted to clean your chimney flue or something.
以防哪天你想擦烟囱什么的
I really appreciate the offer, but, um..
真的谢谢你 但是...
... I'll figure it out.
我会再想办法的
Oh, hey.
你好啊
Hey. Oh, congratulations on the book.
你好 新书的事恭喜啊
Aria told us you may be..
艾瑞亚告诉我们你可能...
Annoying, isn't it?
很烦 是不是
It's made even worse with zero sleep
失眠或者快交稿的时候
and a writing deadline.
听到这个更烦躁
Have-have you heard that noise before?
你以前也听到过这种噪声吗
Whistle-tips. Sorry?
笛口声 什么
It's a piece that goes in the exhaust pipe of a car
这是在汽车排气管里放的一块东西
makes that high-pitched whining sound.
让汽车能发出尖锐的噪音
So you're saying that noise is on purpose?
所以说这种声音是故意制造出来的
Yeah, I think it's a sad desperate plea for attention
是啊 我觉得这就是博关注
but I don't know, maybe I'm cranky from lack of sleep.
不过也许只是我睡得少所以脾气暴躁吧
Melissa, please, just call me
梅丽莎 拜托
the second your plane lands, okay?
落地后就打给我 好吗
I really need..
我真的需要...
I really need to talk to you.
真的要跟你谈一下
Bye.I'm coming.
再见 来了