I've got a math equation for you.
我也有个数学问题要问你。
If a 3-inch train is entering a tunnel, do I even know it's there?
如果一辆3英寸长的"火车"开进"隧道",那"隧道"能感觉到吗?
Ladies, this isn't Maury Povich.
女士们,这不是毛里·波维奇无下限的节目。
Piers, I am simply trying to illustrate that she should have been able to answer it,
皮尔斯,我只是单纯想说明,如果她够格胜任金融工作的话,
had she been qualified for her job in finance.
她应该可以回答那个问题才对。
Everything that I am writing in the book is true, Piers.
我书里所写的一切内容都是真的。
There is nothing that I have said that she can prove is untrue.
我说的任何东西她都无法证明是假的。
Wait a minute, why is there a woman under my desk?
等下,为什么会有个女人在我桌子底下?
Oh, is there, Piers?
有吗,皮尔斯?
Yes, my father defrauded a lot of people, and he's paying a price for that,
没错,我的父亲是骗了很多人的钱,他也为此付出了代价,
but I'm not gonna sit by silently while she exploits him with lies for her own gain.
但她为了自己的利益而消费我父亲时,我绝对不会袖手旁观。
Piers, there's so much about my father I want you to know, like he...
皮尔斯,我想告诉您很多关于我父亲的事情,比如...
What is this? Well... I know what this is. I've got one.
这是什么?我知道这是什么。我也有一根。
But whose is it, and why am I looking at it?
但这是谁的,为什么要给我看?
It's my father's. He had a bit of a tip slip.
那是我父亲的。他的"鸟"不小心探头了。
Madam, I don't know what you're looking for in a man, but this... is far from inadequate.
女士,我不知道你想要什么样的男人,但这个男人明显是"神雕大侠"。
In fact, it's so far from inadequate, that I'm bringing this interview to an immediate close.
老实说,与你描述差距太远,我要马上结束本期访谈。
Your book and you lack any credibility. That's it.
你和你的书都没有任何可信度。到此为止。
"Can you hook me up with a discount at Piers 1 Imports?"
"你能帮我搞到皮尔斯家具店的折扣吗?"