手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第三季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第33期:猫咪没人要

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Earl, you don't want a cat, do you?

厄尔,你不会想要一只喵星人吧?
A cat? God, no. Cats steal your weed.
喵星人?我死都不要。喵星人会偷你的大麻。
See, Caroline? Nobody wants the cat.
卡洛琳,你看?没人想要喵星人。
We're keeping it, and I think we should start celebrating right meow.
我们来收留它,我觉得现在可以开始办庆喵宴了。
Max, you didn't even try to convince him.
麦克斯,你都没试着说服他。
Come on, Earl. Don't you want a cat? Kitty for Earl. Kitty for Earl.
拜托,厄尔。你不想要只猫吗?厄尔来只小喵喵,厄尔来只小喵喵。
I'm too old to have a cat. I'm about six months away from crapping in a box myself.
我老得不能养猫了。我估计再过个半年,我就得拉屎在"人"砂盆里了。
Oleg, how do you feel about cats?
奥列格,你对猫有何感觉?
Loved it. Saw it nine times on Broadway.
爱死了。去百老汇看过九次。
Very clever show, but a little expensive. The most I've ever paid to see a pussy dance.
很有才的音乐剧,但有点贵。这辈子花最多钱看的猫跳舞。
So far we're keeping the cat.
目前还是我们收留喵星人。

打工姐妹花第三季

Hey, Han, do you want a cat?

阿憨,你想要只猫吗?
You could finally have a friend your own size.
你终于能有个跟你一个大小的朋友了。
Come on, you could ride it to work.
来嘛,你能骑它来上班呢。
No, I can't have a cat. They're lazy, moody, and judgmental.
不,我不能养猫。它们懒惰,脾气坏,又爱鄙视人。
I don't need another you. Plus, they don't show affection.
简直就是你的翻版。而且它们又不会表达爱意。
Sure they do. You just have to know how to get it out of them. Cats love to be lightly spanked on their bottom.
当然会啊。你知道怎么让它们展露就行了。喵星人喜欢被人轻轻打屁股。
I don't understand why a cat would like that.
我无法理解猫为什么会喜欢那样。
It's so mysterious.
太难懂了。
Kitty. Kitty. Kitty-kitty-kitty. Kitty. Kitty. Kitty-kitty-kitty.
喵喵。喵喵。喵喵喵喵喵喵。阿喵。阿喵。阿喵阿喵阿喵。
Well, I can't have a cat. I work all the time. Why did I like that so much?
我还是不能养猫。我整天得上班。我为什么会喜欢刚才那种感觉?
I don't know. Something with boobs was touching you.
不知道。因为被有咪咪的人碰了吗。
People with boobs touch me.
也有别的有咪咪的人碰我啊。
She means aside from your mom. Then, no.
她指除了你妈以外的人。那就没了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
convince [kən'vins]

想一想再看

vt. 使确信,使信服,说服

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
mysterious [mis'tiəriəs]

想一想再看

adj. 神秘的,不可思议的

联想记忆
affection [ə'fekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 慈爱,喜爱,感情,影响

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。