手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第三季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第54期:奥列格找到新妹子

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

How you doing with that milk?

你牛奶弄得怎么样?
Great. Mine's more whipped than Nick Cannon.
很好。我打出来的奶泡比用尼克·卡农的舌头还厉害。
Hola, chicas. How's it going with your new machine?
你们好呀,姑娘们。你们的新咖啡机用得怎么样了?
Not that I care or am invested at all.
就问问,完全没有关心成分。
Oh, I think mine's coming. I think mine's coming.
我觉得我的要做好了。要来了。
You don't even know if you're coming or not? That's so you.
自己来不来你都不知道啊?果然是你的风格。
Have you seen Oleg?
你们有见到奥列格吗?
No, not since he came out of the closet. Why are you looking for him?
从他出柜之后,就再也没见过他了。你找他干嘛?
How is this your business?
关你什么事?
Because you said, "Have you seen Oleg?"
因为你问我,"有没有见过奥列格?"
You got me. Look at you. So much spice, so much pain.
对哦。瞧瞧你。嘴巴那么毒,内心一定有很多苦吧。
You got me.
被你发现了。

打工姐妹花第三季

Hey, everybody. Hola, Oleg, and Oleg's sister?

各位好呀。你好呀,奥列格,这位是你妹吗?
This is Sasha. We met last night and a few times this morning. But do me a favor.
她是萨莎。我们昨晚认识的,早上又重新"认识"了几次。帮我个忙。
Don't tell Sophie about this?
不要告诉苏菲吗?
No, do tell her. I've moved on. I filled that hole she left.
不,尽管告诉她。老子也看开了。她留下的那个"洞",我已经填满了。
Come on, let's get you back to your uncle's house before he wakes up.
走吧,在你叔叔没醒之前赶紧送你回去。
Oh, it happens to a lot of gays. They come out, they freak out, they go back in.
很多基佬都会这样。一旦出柜,他们就会恐慌,然后又躲进去。
But I see him. And I'll be here until he sees me.
但我看到了他的心。我会一直在这里等着,等到他看见我的心。
Hola, mami.
你好呀,妈咪。
Charlotte's headed for a fall.
夏绿蒂注定是飞蛾扑火啊。
I did it. I made a perfect cappuccino. 75% of my body is burned, but I did it. So how is it?
我成功了。我做了一杯完美的卡布奇诺。虽然我全身有75%被烫伤,但我成功了。味道如何?
We are so putting the small scrap, nipple slap, half half on the menu.
我们一定要把这小渣渣,打奶头,半半咖啡加入餐单。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
spice [spais]

想一想再看

n. 药料,香料,情趣
vt. 用香料调味

联想记忆
scrap [skræp]

想一想再看

n. 碎片,废品
vt. 舍弃,报废

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。