手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第三季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第61期:起大早赶晚集

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Next in line.

下一个。
It happened! We made it to the front of the line!
终于啊!终于排到最前面了!
We're the front people! Yeah, we're the front people! Back people suck!
我们是领头人!我们是领头人!后排人都是傻逼!
No, no, I said "back people," "back people."
不是不是,我是说"后排人"不是"黑人"。
Baruch hashem. We loved The Butler.
赞美上帝。我们都爱看《白宫管家》。
You know, we've been through a lot.
我们一起经历了不少。
Tempers flared, things were said. I'm fairly certain that Dutch guy back there died.
剑拔弩张,唇枪舌战。我很确定队伍后面那个荷兰人挂了。
But we made it, and you guys are good people. The sea salt of the earth.
但我们终于排到了,你们也是好人。跟海盐一样好的好人。
Who's next? We are.
谁是下一个?我们。
I can only take a party of two. Are all four of you together?
我们只能接待两位顾客。你们四个是一起的吗?
Nope. We don't know them.
不是。完全不认识他们。
Guys? Cut 'em loose, Gar.
你们...甩开她们,盖盖。
All sold out. We're closed.
全卖完了。我们要打烊了。

打工姐妹花第三季

I know you're driven mad with the power of being a doorman at a bakery, but come on!

我知道你是被当面包店门童的权力冲昏头脑,但也别这么绝吧!
Max, you know what I want more than anything?
麦克斯,你知道我现在最想要什么吗?
To kill Jerri and Garry? 'Cause I'm totally on board.
杀了洁瑞与盖瑞吗?我绝对支持你。
No, I want our business to have a line. I want to sell out.
不,我是想我们的生意也有人排队。我也想卖光光。
I want people to turn against each other for our product.
我想要别人也能为了抢我们产品而反目成仇。
Again, I could just take my top off.
行啊,我说了我能露奶。
I know, and thank you. We have that in our back pocket.
我知道,谢谢你。让我们有这个秘密武器。
But I have an idea we can try first. I'm gonna use work words now, so listen up, skank.
但我有个能先试试的主意。我准备要说公事用语了,听好啦,贱货。
I'm listening.
我在听。
I read in The Wall Street Journal that there's a whole black market for cronuts On Craigslist.
我读了《华尔街日报》,里面说到分类广告网站上有牛角圈黑市。
Craigslist? Oh, no. I don't want one bad enough to let some guy lick my armpit for an hour again.
分类广告网?不行。我没这么想吃到愿意再让变态男舔我腋下一小时了。
They're not for us. We'll sell them at our window, just to attract attention,
不是我们俩吃。是放到店里卖,好吸引客人嘛,
and then, when they sell out, we'll effortlessly switch to cupcakes. Classic bake and switch.
等牛角圈卖光了,我们就轻松继续卖他们小蛋糕。经典的偷圈换糕之计。
All that work for some stupid fad? I said "fad." We loved Behind the Candelabra.
为了这傻逼潮流,这么费劲吗?我是说"潮流"。我们都很爱《烛台背后》哦。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
switch [switʃ]

想一想再看

n. 开关,转换,鞭子
v. 转换,改变,交换

 
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。