bomb
炸弹;轰炸
The time bomb went off at 10, killing all the people around.
那枚定时炸弹在10点钟引爆,周围所有的人全部丧生。
The terrorists bombed the city again.
恐怖分子又再次轰炸这座城市。
bomber
轰炸机;炸弹客
We sent several bombers to attack the enemy.
我们派出好几架轰炸机去攻击敌人。
The bomber committed suicide after being caught.
那名炸弹客被抓之后就自杀了。
honest
诚实的;坦白的
You should be honest with your parents.
你应该对父母诚实。
It is not too late to make an honest confession.
现在诚实以报还不会太晚。
To be honest, I don't think he is a good guy.
老实说,我觉得他不是好人。
honestly
正当地;说真的
He gained his wealth honestly.
他的财富是以正当方式取得的。
Honestly, that's exactly what he said.
说真的,他就是那样说的。
dishonest
不诚实的
I can see Tom has been doing things in a dishonest manner.
我看得出汤姆一直以不诚实的方式在做事。
restaurant
餐厅
We often have lunch at a restaurant not far from here.
我们通常在离这儿不远的餐厅吃午餐。
cafeteria
自助餐厅
I've heard that the cafeteria over there has excellent food.
听说那边那家自助餐厅的菜色极佳。
cafe
兼卖简餐的咖啡厅
I had a good time chatting with my friend Tom at the cafe around the corner.
我和我的朋友汤姆在街角那家咖啡厅聊得很开心。
stick
刺,扎;使卡住;黏住;棍子
He stuck his knife into the meat.
他把刀刺进肉里。
Be careful not to stick the needle in your finger.
小心不要让针扎到手指。
The door is stuck. I can't open or close it now.
这道门卡死了。现在我不能开门也不能关门了。
This stamp doesn't stick.
这张邮票不黏。
The boy played with a stick he found on the ground.
这男孩玩着一根他在地上捡到的棍子。
Stick to the rules or you'll be punished.
坚守这些规定,否则你会受到惩罚。
The pages of the book stuck together.
这本书的内页黏住了。
Tom and Jerry stuck together in the war.
汤姆与杰利在战争当中同甘共苦。
Stick around—some friends are coming for a party soon.
别走开——一些朋友很快就要来开派对了。
stuck
卡住的
Linda got stuck in a traffic jam so she will arrive later.
琳达被卡在车阵当中,所以会晚一点到。