We're here just to have fun.
我们在这里只是为了玩得开心。
Tony: Well, what do you want to play next?
托尼: 嗯,下一个你想玩什么?
Paul: Actually, I'd like to play a game.
保罗: 其实,我想玩个游戏。
Tony: Which one?
托尼: 什么游戏?
Paul: The one where you try to hit the moving ducks with a baseball.
保罗: 用棒球击移动的鸭子的那个游戏。
Tony: That sounds interesting.
托尼: 听起来很有趣。
Paul: If you hit three out of five ducks, you can get that teddy bear.
保罗: 如果你在五个鸭子中打中三个,就可以得到那个泰迪熊。
Tony: OK, I'Il give it my best shot.
托尼: 好的,我会尽我最大的努力。
(After the shot)
(在拍摄)
Tony: Sorry, hit only two ducks.
托尼: 对不起,我只打中两只鸭子。
Paul: Oh, I don't really care about that. We're here just to have fun.
保罗: 哦,这不是我真正关心的。我们在这里只是为了玩得开心。
WORD BANK
词语回顾
actually adv.实际上
baseball n.棒球
out of 从……中
shot n.射击