I think the most touching moment is not only seeing my family,
对我来说最感动的时刻不仅是见到家人
but how we're actually united by our culinary passion
还有我们是如何因为共同的烹饪热情又聚在一起
and the fact that I was able to cook and share food with them,
我觉得能够和他们一起烹饪一起分享美食
I thought, was the best part.
这才是最美好的
This is absolutely beautiful.
这个真好吃
What I've learned in Kaiping is a bit more of my family puzzle.
我在开平对我的家人有了更深入的了解
I learnt more about my mum and dad meeting and how it was love at first sight.
知道了我父母如何相识,如何一见钟情
I thought that was quite touching.
我觉得很感动
In many ways I felt she'd more or less sacrificed her life for mine,
我觉得我母亲在很多方面或多或少为了我牺牲了她自己的生活
but still hearing that she did have some moments of happiness.
但是我还是能听到她也曾有过一些幸福时光
What actually makes me happiest coming here is to see in reality,
来到这里最让我感到快乐的是能看到现实生活中
how the changes in China is reflected in my family.
中国的改变如何在我家人身上体现出来
Their welfare has gone up, they're optimistic,
他们的福利变好了,他们都很乐观
they are looking with hope to the future.
他们都对未来满怀希望
It's pretty fantastic.
这样真好
Bye-bye.
再见