Charging 收付款
S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客
情景对话 Dialogue
对话10
S: When can you pay us?
你们什么时候付款给我们?
C: We'll send in the payment promptly.
我们会马上支付的。
对话11
C: How would you like me to pay?
钱我怎么付好呢?
S: We want it in one payment.
一次性付清。
对话12
C: We'd like to charge that, please.
请给我们记账。
S: We only accept C.O.D. (cash on delivery).
我们只接受交货付现款。
对话13
C: Do I need to make a deposit?
要交定金吗?
S: If you want us to order it for you.
如果你想预定要交定金。
C: How much deposit is required?
你们 要多少定金?
S: We're asking for a 30% down payment.
我们要30%的定金。
对话14
C: How would you prefer payment?
怎么支付呢?
S: Please pay in cash up-front.
请预付现金。
对话15
C: How do you prefer to be paid?
我付什么钱好呢?
S: Please pay us in RMB.
请付我们人民币。
对话16
S: I'm sorry, we don't accept credit card.
抱歉我们不收信用卡。
C: Is a check OK then?
那么支票可以吗?
S: Sorry sir, we only accept cash.
先生,抱歉,我们只收现金。
对话17
C: How long will you take?
你们要多久时间?
S: About ten days.
大约10天。
C: Do I have to pay now?
我现在就得付钱吗?
S: You only pay some deposit.
您只要交一些定金。
C: OK. By the way, do you accpet credit cards?
好的。顺便问一句,你们接受信用卡吗?
S: It doesn't matter whether you pay by cash or credit cards.
用现金或信用卡支付均可。