Sorie:And my name is Sorie, and today's question is ...
索瑞:我是索瑞,今天要讨论的问题是……
Mark:Do you read food labels?
马克:你看食品标签吗?
Sorie:I don't really, but my father
used toread food labels and I
used tohate
going shoppingwith him because I had to wait for hours until he
finishedreading the labels. Yeah. How about you?
索瑞:我不看,不过我爸爸经常看食品标签,我以前很讨厌和他一起去购物,因为我不得不等他看完食品标签,而那要花费好几个小时。你呢?
Mark:I I read food labels. Yeah. If I don't read the food label, I don't know what's in the food. Is that not a problem for you?
马克:我看食品标签。如果我不看食品标签,我就不知道食品中包含哪些物质。对你来说这不是问题吗?
Sorie:I guess it is, but I guess I trust the people that make the food. But what do you think? Should I not trust the people that make our food anymore?
索瑞:我想是问题,不过我相信生产食品的厂商。你怎么看?我不应该继续相信那些制造食品的厂商吗?
Mark:You should trust them, but maybe there are things in the food that you don't want to go into your body.
马克:你应该相信他们,但是可能食品中含有你不想身体摄入的物质。
Sorie:That's a really interesting topic.
索瑞:这真是个有意思的观点。
Mark:Yeah.
马克:对。
Sorie:Yeah, I think I'll start reading the labels
from now on.
索瑞:嗯,我想我会从现在开始看食品标签。
Mark:I think you should.
马克:我认为你应该这样做。
Sorie:Thank you.
索瑞:谢谢。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载