相关专题:
ACT I
It looks wrong. 看起来不对劲。
Hmmm. It is wrong. 嗯。是不对劲。
Are they always that difficult to make? 领结这样难看吗?
The truth is ... yes. 老实说……是很难看。
I'll try again. 我再试一次。
At this rate, 照这种速度,
the wedding will take place tomorrow. 婚礼只有明天举行了。
Not to worry. 别担心。
OK. Here we go. 好吧。我们重来。
I'm worried, Philip. 我很担心,Philip。
What if we can't tie the tie? 如果我们不打好领结会怎么样?
If we can't tie the tie, 假如我们不好打领结,
then there can't be a wedding. 婚礼就不能举行了。
You'd better not make Harry 你最好别让Harry
any more nervous than he is. 更加紧张了。
Don't worry. 别担心。
We'll figure a way. 我们会想法子的。
How're you doing, fellas? 你们怎么样了,各位?
Not so good, Grandpa. 情况不太好,爷爷。
We can't get this bow tie tied. 我们打不好领结。
Nobody knows how to do it. 没有人会打。
Do you? 你会吗?
No. I never could, either. 不会。我也一直都不会。
Well, you have your own tuxedo. 噢,你有自己的燕尾服。
How do you tie your bow tie? 你怎么打领结的?
Yeah, Grandpa, 对呀,爷爷,
I've seen you in it. 我曾见过你那身打扮。
You look great. 你看起来很神气。
How do you tie it? 你怎么打的?
I don't. 我没有。
You don't? 你没有打?
What do you mean? 你是什么意思呀?
I never could tie one of those ... 我从来就不会打那一类的……
things ... bow ties. 玩意儿……领结。
I have always worn a clip-on bow tie. 我都是用夹上去的领结。
A clip-on? 用夹上去的?
Of course. 对啊。
Now I remember. 现在我想起来了。
Yes, it's so easy. 没错,它真简便。
All you do is 你所要做的就是
clip it around under your collar. 将它夹在领子下方。
We all need one of those. 我们都需要一个这样的领结。
The tuxedo rental store. 礼服出租店。
Do you think they're open? 你们说现在还开?
Should be. 应该是开的。
Sunday's their big day. 星期天是他们生意很火的日子。
I'll call and find out. 我打电话问问看。
Well, if they're not, 噢,假如店不开的话,
I'll lend you mine, Harry. 我把我的借给你,Harry。
You're the only one 你是我们当中唯一
who really needs to be wearing a tuxedo, 真正需要穿燕尾服的,
anyway. 不管怎么说。
Thanks, Grandpa. 谢谢你,爷爷。
I'm the father of the bride. 我是新娘的父亲。
I'm supposed to be worried about my daughter, 我原该为我的女儿担心才是,
and here I am with 如今我却与
the man that's marrying my daughter-- 将要娶我女儿的人在一起----
worrying about him. 为他操心。
Poor Harry. 可怜的Harry。
I know the feeling. 我知道这种感觉。
Wedding-day Jitters. 这叫婚礼紧张症。
Are they open? 店开着吗?
We're in luck. 我们运气好。
They're open. 店开着。
And they have lots of clip-on bow ties. 而且他们有许多夹上去的领结。
I'll bicycle down to the village and get them. 我骑脚踏车去镇上拿。
You'd better hurry, Robbie. 你最好快点,Robbie。
There's lots of time. 时间多得很。
A little over two hours. 两个钟头多一点。
In two hours and fifteen minutes 再过两小时十五分
I'll be married to Susan. 我就要和Susan结婚了。
And be a true member of the Stewart family. 也真正成了Stewart家庭中的一员。
Oh, you're a lucky guy, Harry. 噢,你是一个幸运的小伙,Harry。
Susan is one of the best women you'll ever find. Susan是你能找到的最好的女人之一。
She's just like her grandma. 她就像她的祖母一样。
Now, once you put the ring on Susan's finger, 现在,你一旦将戒指戴上Susan的手,
you are one of us, Harry. 你就是我们家中的一员了,Harry。
And don't ever forget it. 永远别忘记这一点。
Ring? Ring? 戒指?戒指?
Oh my! 噢 ,我的天!
What did I do with the rings? 我把戒指放哪儿了?
I put them in the pocket of my sports jacket. 我把它们放在我运动夹克的口袋。
No, 不对,
I think you put them 我想你是放在
in your tuxedo jacket pocket. 礼服上衣口袋。
Remember? 记得吗?
Right. 对。
What did I do with the rings? 我把戒指放哪儿了?
Didn't you give them to Richard? 你不是把它们交给Richard了?
He's your best man. 他是男傧相呀。
I remember. 我记起来了。
You gave them to Richard. 你交给了Richard。
Oh, yeah. 噢,对了。
I remember now. 我现在想起来了。
You handed them to me. 你将它们给了我。
What did I do with them? 我把它们放在哪儿?
I hope they aren't lost. 但愿没丢才好。
Oh, don't worry, Harry. 别担心,Harry。
They have to be here. 它们肯定就在这儿。