相关专题:
ACT III
I'm so glad everyone is asleep. 很高兴大家都睡了。
I thought Max would be crying, and everybody would be awake. 我还以为Max会哭个不停,让大家都睡不着。
What did I tell you? 我不是告诉你吗?
Nothing to worry about. 没有什么可担心的。
I'm sure everything is fine. 我确信一切很好。
My mother knows all there is to know 我母亲完全懂得
about taking care of babies, I assure you. 如何照顾好孩子,我向你保证。
Let's put some of this stuff away and then take off. 让我们把这些东西拿出来然后就走啦。
We've got a forty-minute drive into the city. 我们还要开车四十分钟到城里去。
Welcome home-- 欢迎归来---
and I do mean welcome home. 我真心欢迎你们回来。
Something wrong? 有什么不对劲吗?
Oh, nothing's wrong, Richard. 噢,没有什么事,Richard。
Believe me, Max is fine. 相信我,Max很好。
But his teeth hurt, and he just can't get to sleep, poor dear. 但他的牙疼,他不能入睡,可怜的小宝贝。
Neither can you. 你也不能睡。
Oh, I feel so bad. 噢,我真感到难过。
Oh, I'm fine. 噢,我很好。
How was your weekend? 你们的周末过得怎样?
We had a great time, Mom. 我们玩得十分开心,妈。
It was wonderful. 太好了。
The weather couldn't have been better. 天气再好不过了。
It was nice here, too. 这儿也很好。
Did you get a chance to get outside at all? 你们有时间出去了?
Oh, yes. 噢,是的。
Grandpa helped me yesterday afternoon. 昨天下午祖父帮我的忙。
I went to the supermarket to get a few things, 我去了一趟菜市场买了几样东西,
and I stayed out an extra half hour. 我还特别多呆了半个小时。
The village was filled with people--the weather was so nice. 镇上挤满人---由于天气好的缘故。
Harry's a professional camper, Mom. Harry是露营专家,妈。
He knows all there is to know, 他无所不知,
and he made the weekend very easy for us to enjoy. 使得我们周末过得非常轻松愉快。
Come on. You all helped. 别这样说,你们都帮了忙。
You were wonderful, Harry! 你真是了不得,Harry!
Why don't you go to your room, Mom, and get some sleep. 为什么不到你的房间去,妈妈,去睡一会儿。
Oh, I'm fine. 噢,我不要紧。
Tell me more about your weekend. 多告诉我一点你们的周末。
Did you do anything special? 你们做了什么特别的事情吗?
Lots of special country things. 有许多特别的乡村趣事。
We picked flowers. 我们采花。
And we brought some home for you. 而且带了一些回来给你。
It was so nice to be out in the country. 出去置身乡下真是太好了。
They smell wonderful. 闻起来很香。
Everything smelled so special. 所有的东西还有特别的味道。
It would have been great if we had been able to bottle the smells. 假如我们能将气味装进瓶里该有多好。
It would be a great business if you could do that. 假如能做到那样的话可是一笔大生意。
Oh! 噢!