娱乐新天地:舞出我人生Step Up
(Movie) Everyone deserves a chance to follow their dreams, but some people only get one shot. Tyler Gage (Channing Tatum) is a rebel from the wrong side of Baltimore's tracks – and the only thing that stands between him and an unfulfilled life are his dreams of one day making it out of there. Nora (Jenna Dewan) is a privileged ballet dancer attending Baltimore's ultra-elite Maryland School of the Arts -- and the only thing standing in the way of her obviously brilliant future is finding a great dance partner for her senior showcase. When trouble with the law lands Tyler with a community service gig at Maryland School of the Arts, he arrives as an angry outsider, until his skills as a gifted street dancer draw Nora's attention. Now, as sparks fly between them, both on and off stage, Tyler realizes he has just one performance to prove that he can step up to a life far larger than he ever imagined. Featuring the directorial debut of leading choreographer Anne Fletcher, the film also stars R&B superstar Mario, Drew Sidora as well as rap legend Heavy D, Damaine Radcliff, De'Shawn Washington and Academy Award® nominee and Golden Globe® winner Rachel Griffiths.
片名:Step Up
译名:舞出我人生
导演:安妮·弗莱彻 Anne Fletcher
主演
查宁·塔图姆 Channing Tatum
瑞切尔·格里菲斯 Rachel Griffiths
类型:剧情 / 音乐 / 爱情
上映:2006年08月11 日
地区:美国
出品:试金石 Touchstone
Transcript and Translation
All rise!
全体起立
Tyler Gage. I see you've been in this courtroom before.
泰勒•盖奇, 我曾在这个法庭上审判过你
I'm giving you 200 hours community service.
现在判你为社区服务二百个小时
Here you go.
给你
One, two, three, four
一,二,三,四
Um... hello! Who is that?
嗯...你好!那是谁啊?
Hey
嗨!
Hey ya
嗨, 你好.
Loverman in the uniform.
穿制服的帅哥.
You know! Little like the girls on the candy shop video.
And I don't dance like them.
我才不会像她们那样跳舞
Oh, yeah?
哦,是么?
Ha ha ha...
哈哈哈哈...
I have to find a new partner.
我得换个舞伴
Have you talked to the second-year students?
你跟二年级学生谈过了吗?
I've auditioned a bunch of them.
我已经面试过一大群了.
Ready?
准备好啦?
"I've got this girl and she is the only fan"
I'll do it.
让我来试试.
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吧?
I was just trying to help.
我只不过想帮你一把.
OK. Wait! Catch me.
好吧,等等. 接住我.
Now, what?
如何?
And do you say that he can dance?
你说他会跳舞?
He is adequate.
他是不二人选.
Adequate.
马马虎虎
2:30 tomorrow. Bring tights.
明天2:30. 记得带上紧身衣.
Tight? with what?
紧身衣? 带什么?
Why do you keep denying the obvious?
你为什么就是不肯承认?
You couldn't be more wrong.
你大错特错了.
Hey!
嘿!
You look beautiful.
你真美.
Just remember that loser's headed nowhere fast. You know it.
记住输家不可能再有出头之日了. 你知道的.
I won't take you with him.
我不会让他和你在一起.
"Yes. Get in! Going..."
It's not that you don't have talent.
你并不是没有天赋.
It takes so much more than that.
只是那还远远不够.
I'm fighting with something that's real for the first time in my life.
这是我生平第一次为了某事拼尽全力.
Look, I'll do anything.
听着, 我愿意做任何事情.
Anything?
任何事?
And back up.
后仰起身
Ho-ho...
呵呵...
Sh...!
嘘...!