娱乐新天地:夹缝求生Running With Scissors
(Movie) In 1971, the neatness-obsessed but sharply observant 6-year-old Augusten finds himself trapped between his troubled parents: his mother Deirdre, an unpublished--not to mention unstable--confessional poet with delusions of being hugely famous; and his father Norman, an alcoholic math professor who long ago gave up trying to solve the riddle of his wife's problems or his son's precocious behavior. When the Burroughs' marriage goes to pieces, Deirdre signs up for therapy with the eccentric Dr. Finch, a highly unconventional shrink who takes the family under his wing. From the beginning, Augusten is suspicious of Dr. Finch's peculiarities, but when Dr. Finch fails to save the Burroughs' marriage, Augusten's life takes an even more wrenching turn. While Deirdre is packed off to a motel to continue her Valium-aided therapy, Augusten is sent to live in the Finch family home--a kind of Brady-Bunch-gone-bad world where for some dog kibble is a snack, sedatives are consumed like candy and grand prophecies emerge from the bathroom. Soon Augusten unwittingly becomes part of the family comprised of: the shell-shocked Mrs. Finch, "Bible-dipping" daughter Hope, disco-rebel daughter Natalie and Neil Bookman, the disturbed, 35-year-old, "adopted" son who lives in a shed at the back of the house; along the way Augusten descends into a kind of surreal childhood hell. Yet, he also finds optimism among the horror, hilarity in the insanity and even love amid the dilapidated ruins as he never loses his spirit or his resilience.
片名: Running With Scissors
译名:夹缝求生
导演:莱恩·墨菲 Ryan Murphy
主演:
亚历克·鲍德温 Alec Baldwin
格温妮丝·帕特洛 Gwyneth Paltrow
瓦内莎·立德格拉夫 Vanessa Redgrave
安妮特·贝宁 Annette Bening Jill Clayburgh
约瑟夫·法因斯 Joseph Fiennes
布赖恩·考克斯 Brian Cox
加布里艾尔·尤尼恩 Gabrielle Union
类型:剧情喜剧
上映:2006年 10 月 27 日
地区:美国
出品:三星 Tristar
Transcript and Translation
My name is Augusten Burroughs.
我名叫奥古斯丁?巴勒斯
I polish my allowance.
我把我的零用钱擦得亮闪闪的
But why? Augusten, why?
为什么?奥古斯丁为什么呢?
Because I like shiny things.
因为我喜欢亮晶晶的东西
I really don't see myself in you at all.
从你身上我真的看不到我的影子
I'm more like my mom.
我比较像妈妈
(每个孩子都需要一个楷模)
Your mother was meant to be a very famous woman.
你老妈注定就是个名人。
My father just didn't understand my mother and me.
我父亲始终无法理解母亲和我
It’s 4:30. I have a reading.
四点半了我要去参加一个诵读会
I got stuck in traffic.
路上堵车了
You're trying to sabotage me.
你成心给我捣乱
(每一个家庭)
I am unhappy. 我不幸福
I am unhappy. 我不幸福
(都有本难念的经)