Tom: Hey, hey, hey, guys!
嘿,嘿,嘿,孩子们!
Got up early, so I figured, what the heck?
起早了,所以我想,那就?
I'll go get your mom some coffee...the good stuff. She deserves it.
我就给你们妈妈带了杯咖啡……好东西。她应得的。
Lynette: She needs it, too. I didn't sleep last night.
她也需要。我昨晚没睡。
But you would know that. You were there.
你当然知道,你在场的嘛。
Tom: Do not drink this. It's been in my car for three days.
别喝。这个在我车里放了三天了。
Parker: Where are your shoes, dad?
爸爸,你的鞋呢?
Tom: It's casual friday. Casual Thursday.
今天是便装周五。便装周四。
Penny: Come on. We're gonna miss the bus.
走吧。我们要赶校车了。
Tom: See you later. I'll see you at dinner.
回见,晚饭见。
Lynette: Love you.
爱你们哦。
知识点讲解
1.deserve vt.应受,应得
【常用词组】deserve of... 值得……;deserve to be mentioned值得一提
2. casual n.便装,casual作形容词时,意为“随便的”
【拓展】irregular,casual和informal的区别
这些形容词均有“非正式的、非正规的”之意。
irregular 指不按常规、固定模式或计划做事;或指不隶属于任何机构或组织。
casual 指不太注意场合,仪表等,随意性强。
informal 指语言、穿着等随便,也指不举行任何形式或仪式的活动。
3.miss v.错过
【常用词组】miss one's way 迷路;miss school 缺课