朱莉娅.路易斯.德利法斯,生于1961年1月13日,美国女演员,获得过金球奖,有14次获得其他奖项(2次艾美奖)及20次提名 。代表作品有《宋飞正传》;《俏妈新上路》 。今天的访谈中,她说自己没法靠近第一夫人米歇尔奥巴马,但还是与她“合照”了,到底是怎么回事呢?
There is a picture of you and current first lady.
有一张你和当前第一夫人的照片。
Oh, yes, would you like to, I need
哦,是的,你想,我需要它。
This is the strangest picture I had ever seen.
这是我见过的最奇怪的照片。
But these is a backstory to it.Alright.
但这后面是有故事的。好吧。
I love Michelle. Are you comfortable?
我喜欢米歇尔。你感到舒服吗?
No, not really.
不,不是如此。Yeah. I love Michelle Obama. Ok, I am crazy.
是啊。我喜欢米歇尔•奥巴马。好吧,我疯了。
I am crazy about her. Because who would not be?
我对她着迷了。因为谁不为她着迷呢?
And I have to tell you I never actually been invited to The White House which I am appalled by.
我必须告诉你,我从来没有真正被邀请到白宫,我感到非常震惊。
I did have a great opportunity to go to The White House correspondent dinner one year.
有一年我得到一个很好去白宫记者晚餐会的机会。
In the, at the correspondent dinner, I do not, the president correspondent and the president and the first lady sit up at the day.
在记者晚餐上,记者主席和总统和第一夫人在那天出现。
And there is a rope in front of them.
在他们前面有一条绳子。
And I really want to meet her, but I could not get to her,
我真想要去见她,但我无法接近她,
so I need to stand in front of the rope but I have a friend to take a picture, right?
所以我要站在绳子前,但我担心有朋友来拍照片,对吗?
So it's me but if you look carefully, you can see.
所以这是我,但如果你仔细观察,你就能看到了。
Sorry , I would not show this.Really?
对不起,我不会展示这个,真的吗?
Well, it's bizarre.Due to here. Right there.
嗯,真的不可思议。由于在这里。就在那儿。
You can see there is Michelle and she is waving to me at the back,
你可以看到米歇尔,她在我的后面挥手致意,
Look at that.And the funny thing about that, Tuson,
看看这个。图森,非常有意思,
I took it and she said:"Did you get it?" She is yelling across
我拿着它,然后她说:“你拿到了吗?”她大喊着问。
Yeah, I think I get it. You want me to send it to you, what 's your address.She goes, " 1600 Pennsylvania... "
是的,我想我拿到了。你想让我把它寄给你,你的地址是哪里。她说:“宾夕法尼亚州1600…“
That's right.That's fun.
好的。很有趣。
And, but that picture suggests that seconds later the secret service took you out.Yeah.
但这张照片暗示着几秒钟之后秘密人员将你带出去了。
That is what it looks like.It's us.
就是这样。这是我们。
I am alright don't belong. Take my picture and then you are in cops they push your head near the back bar.
我已经不属于这里了。帮我拿着照片,之后你就处于警察的包围,他们按着你的头去到后巷。
But I got the picture.
但我拿到了照片。
注:听力文本来源于普特