比尔.奥雷利,福克斯电视台新闻频道著名主持人。他与大卫在政治上意见不一,但在友好的“顶拳”后他们会达成一致意见吗?
We sent the seal team 6 and they get Osama Bin Laden, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
我们派出海豹突击队第6分队而他们抓到了奥萨马•本•拉登,就是这样的,没错。
the Republicans never got around to do, it slipped lower, lower, lower on the Republican agenda, am I right so far?
而共和党人却从未着手去做,一直在降低,在共和党的议程内一而再再而三拖欠,到目前为止我说的对吗?
I’m not sure about that.
对于这点我不太确定。
But you know.
但你是知道的。
Seal team 6 got them on their own. OK?
海豹突击队第6分队自己做到的。对吗?
All right, but you know, at some point, George Bush said I don’t really think about.
好吧,但是你知道,在某些时候,乔治•布什称我不会认真考虑。
I’m not certain if that’s true.
我不确定那是否是真的。
I don’t think he put the god into the word.
我不认为他用了上帝的词。
He, we got on videotapes, but he said it, he, see, did say that.
他,我们上了录像带,但是他的确说过,看到没,确实那样说。
Ok, so we’re together so far?
好的,所以我们在一起?
Come on, come on, hey, come on, come on, get in here again.
来吧,来吧,嘿,来吧,来吧,再到这里来。
Come on, Bill. Come on, I’ll tell you, my job is getting harder by the minute.
来吧,比尔。来吧,我要告诉你,我的工作是越来越难做了。
While Detroit was a win for the Obama administration, the cylinder and the new green stuff is a big loss for them because nothing has come of it, so it’s very tight, look.
虽然底特律因为奥巴马政府而胜利,而圆筒和绿东西是一个大损失,因为都没有任何获得,所以非常紧张。
Everybody understand.
每个人都明白。
The cylinder thing of course.
当然是圆筒的事。
You kind of agree over there.
你有点同意。
There are particulars that they don’t represent it as being black and white as you suggest.
那是独特的,它们并不代表像你的建议那样的黑色和白色。
Ok, let me see him, let me see him.
好吧,让我看看他,让我看看他。
I have to go upstairs in my, right?
我要去楼上,对吗?
In my, are they upstairs? They’re upstairs, Bill.
在我,他们搬到楼上去吗? 他们会上楼的,比尔。
We’ll go up back to Detroit. Get it, come on. Just give me.
我们将回底特律。了解了,来吧。
All right, oh, yeah, yeah.Big deal, everybody.
好吧,是的,是的。这可是每个人的大事件。