视频出处:
本影片片段来自《非洲》
You can't see where you're going
我看不见前进方向
because my head's glued to this viewfinder,
因为我的头和取景器是连在一起的
so I'm banging into rocks and things like that.
所以我时不时会撞上石头什么的
I'm really just trying to keep the turtle in shot.
我一直尽力让小海龟的身影保持在镜头里
Something came in then.
然后什么东西飞过来
She came in and swooped down over the water's surface.
她俯冲而下掠过水面
And you could see the kite from underwater?
你在水下能看到那只鸢吗
I could see it, I could see the shape.
能看到 能看清形状
In frame and you were running? Yep.
在你拍的镜头里 没错
Didn't take the turtle. Didn't take the turtle.
但没抓海龟 没抓海龟
Probably that's the best of both worlds,
可能这样对双方都不错
because we got our lovely underwater shot of a kite
我们在水下拍到了鸢
and the turtle gets away!
小海龟也得以逃脱了
This lucky hatchling isn't the only one.
眼前的小海龟并不是唯一的幸运儿
With the help of the village of Itsamia,
在伊兹米亚村民的帮助下
thousands more have a chance to make it to the open ocean.
数千只小海龟得以投入海洋的怀抱
It's only really local populations that can actually support
也只有当地群众才能真正支撑
and sustain this conservation work.
并长期坚持做动物保护工作
If it comes from the roots upwards,
只有从草根做起
then it's got a chance of success.
才有可能取得长久的成功