Hello, Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你,伙计。
Good to see you, man.
你好吗,老兄?
Thanks to get all fixed up?
庆幸一切都已经安排妥当?
I literally laced these boots.
我可以松口气了。
Yeah. How are you doing?
是的。你最近如何?
I'm doing good. Long time no see.
我很好。好久不见了。
Yeah, time when you were a kid.
是的,那时你还是个孩子。
And yeah, how long has it been? Like years really, hasn't it?
是的,有多长时间了?时光匆匆而过,对吗?
Long long. I've been stuck between a nano camel sandwich for the last few years.
太久了。过去的几年里我一直靠三明治度日。
I've been cheating with you on the West Coast.
我一直在美国西海岸徘徊。
Well, why would you do that?
嗯,你为什么要这样做?
Cause I'm a hatcher.
我是策划者。
Just because it's easy, doesn't mean it's the right thing to do.
因为它很简单,并不意味着它是正确的。
I feel so good, Dave.
戴夫,我感觉很好。
Yeah, sure. I saw here in the notes that you spent some time in the Grand Canyon. When was that?
是的,当然。我看到在这里报道你在大峡谷花过了些时日。那是什么时候?
Oh, yeah, yeah. That was, almost been seven or eight years now.
哦,是啊,是啊。几乎是7、8年的事情了。
And did you love it?
你喜欢那次经历吗?
I loved it.
我很喜欢。
Yeah, I mean in anytime, anytime you get to get out amongst nature, you know, the runners and kind of majesty of nature, it is a good thing.
是的,我的意思是在任何时候,任何时间你置身于大自然,你知道的,神秘而威严的大自然,这是一件好事。
I think there're a few places majestic than the Great Canyon.
我认为很少有地方比大峡谷更雄伟。
So beautiful.
太美丽了。
What kind of time when you were there?
你是什么时候去那里的?
Winter, snowing. And I was on a motorbike Harley Davidson.
冬天,下雪的时候。我骑着摩托车。
Oh, see, don't. It's nothing good to...Now you should maybe go in the spring or fall.
哦,明白了,不是这样。没什么好…现在你也许应该在春天或秋天前往。
And it wasn't even…you suggested it.And in a car.
甚至不是…你建议的。记得开车去。
Because there wasn't even a biker.
因为甚至没有一个骑车的人。
I didn't have to ride side, and I kind of need stay cause...
我没有骑,我需要保持…
Wait a minute. This same technique as painting.
等等。这很奇妙。
But, did you, tell me about this, was it, how, why did you go to the Great Canyon on a motorcycle,for God sakes?
但你要告诉我的是, 看在上帝的份上,你为什么要骑摩托车去大峡谷?
Because I found it was between my legs.
因为我发现时候已经身不由己了。