Well played, son.
踢得很好,孩子
Do you ever play professional?
你有没有想过进职业队?
Well...pro teams go for college kids and...none of us went to college.
呃...职业球队只在大学里招人,我们这帮人里面没有念大学的。
When's your next game?
你下一场比赛是什么时候?
Saturday.
周六。
There's someone I bumped into on the plane on the way over here.
我在来这儿的飞机上碰着个人。
I want him to see you play. He's sports agent.
我想让他来看你比赛。他是个体育经纪人。
I'm serious. I think you're worth it, son.
我是认真的,我觉得你很有潜力,孩子。
Listen,no offence, but I need to get to work.
听着,我无意冒犯,但我还得去干活呢。
I used to play a bit myself.
我以前也踢过一阵子球。
Yeah?Where?
是吗?在哪里?
England.
英国。
I was a scout too. I know what I'm talking about.
我也当过球探,我知道自己在说什么。
England?
英国?
What's your name, son?
孩子,你叫什么名字?
Santiago Munez.
圣地亚哥·蒙尼兹。
Glen Foy.
格兰·弗伊。
重点词汇:
bump into 偶然碰见
You are more likely to bump into a millionaire in singapore than anywhere else in the world.
你在新加坡遇到百万富翁的概率比世界上任何一个国家都要多。