He's my friend, Arya said sharply. You leave him alone.
他是我朋友,艾莉亚语气尖锐地道,你们别欺负他。
A butcher's boy who wants to be a knight, is it? Joffrey swung down from his mount, sword in hand.
杀猪小弟也想当骑士,是吗?乔佛里翻身下马,手中握剑。
Pick up your sword, butcher's boy, he said, his eyes bright with amusement. Let us see how good you are.
屠夫小弟,把你的剑捡起来。他眼里闪着愉悦的光芒,咱们来瞧瞧你够不够格。
Mycah stood there, frozen with fear.
米凯吓得伫立原地。
Joffrey walked toward him. Go on, pick it up. Or do you only fight little girls?
乔佛里朝他走去。快啊,快捡,难道你只敢欺负小女生?
She ast me to, m'lord, Mycah said. She ast me to.
大人,是她逼我的,米凯说,是她逼我这么做的。
Sansa had only to glance at Arya and see the flush on her sister's face to know the boy was telling the truth,
珊莎只需瞄艾莉亚一眼,看见妹妹倏地红了脸,便知男孩所言不假。
but Joffrey was in no mood to listen. The wine had made him wild. Are you going to pick up your sword?
但乔佛里听不进去,刚喝的那些酒让他性子野了起来。你到底捡还是不捡?
Mycah shook his head. It's only a stick, m'lord. It's not no sword, it's only a stick.
米凯摇头:大人,这不过是根木棒,不是剑,只是根棍子罢了。
And you're only a butcher's boy, and no knight. Joffrey lifted Lion's Tooth and laid its point on Mycah's cheek below the eye, as the butcher's boy stood trembling.
你也不过是个杀猪小弟,根本不是骑士。乔佛里举起'狮牙',剑尖指着米凯眼睛下方的脸颊,屠夫学徒站在原地颤抖。
That was my lady's sister you were hitting, do you know that?
刚才你打的是我这位小姐的妹妹,你知不知道?
A bright bud of blood blossomed where his sword pressed into Mycah's flesh, and a slow red line trickled down the boy's cheek.
一朵殷红的血花在剑刺入的地方绽放,男孩的脸上缓缓流下一道红线。
Stop it! Arya screamed. She grabbed up her fallen stick.
住手!艾莉亚尖叫,随即一把抓起刚才掉落的木棍。
Sansa was afraid. Arya, you stay out of this.
珊莎好害怕。艾莉亚,你别插手。
I won't hurt him...much, Prince Joffrey told Arya, never taking his eyes off the butcher's boy.
我不会把他…伤得太厉害。乔佛里王子告诉艾莉亚,他的视线自始至终没离开屠夫的小徒弟。
Arya went for him.
艾莉亚朝他扑去。
Sansa slid off her mare, but she was too slow. Arya swung with both hands.
珊莎见状急忙跳下马,但已经太迟了。艾莉亚双手握住木棒。
背景介绍:
《权力的游戏》是一部中世纪史诗奇幻题材的电视连续剧。该剧以美国作家乔治·R·R·马丁的奇幻巨作《冰与火之歌》七部曲为基础改编创作,由大卫·贝尼奥夫和丹尼尔·威斯编剧、HBO电视网推出。乔治·雷蒙德·理查德·马丁是欧美奇幻小说大师。马丁的作品主要以人物为关注点,描写细腻丰富,突破了幻想文学界固有的创作模式,多次引领阅读潮流。由于马丁的辉煌成就,他被誉为美国的托尔金和新世纪的海明威。从1989年开始,马丁淡出文学界,转而投身演艺界发展,1996年他才重返文坛而开始奇幻文学的创作,处女作便是《权力的游戏》,即为《冰与火之歌》的首部曲。《权力的游戏》甫出便拿下了British Fantasy Society、 世界奇幻奖和星云奖年度最佳幻想作品提名,在非官方的不记名奇幻作品投票中,《冰与火之歌》俨然已经可以和《魔戒》平起平坐,作者网站的访问量也是和斯蒂芬·金、J.K.罗琳等不相上下,其受欢迎的程度可见一斑。乔治马丁被时代杂志评选为2011年影响世界的一百人之一。