stared at
凝视
He stares at the beggar with sympathy.
他同情地凝视着那个乞丐。
They stared at the strange sight in silent wonder.
他们惊讶地默默凝视那奇景。
seemed to
似乎,好象;看起来
Does that seem to make sense?
这讲得通吗?
All my troubles seem to come together.
我的各种问题似乎同时出现了
trembling with
因 ... 而发抖
The dog was all of a tremble with cold.
这条狗冻得全身发抖。
To tremble with nervous agitation or excitement.
因紧张的骚动或激动而颤抖
for a while
暂时; 一会儿
Now that I am free, I can enjoy music for a while.
既然有空,我可以享受一下音乐。
Could you please keep silent for a while?
你能不能清静一会儿?
tracking me
跟踪我
She can track me--Sosai can track me by thinking about me.
她能追踪我--Sosai 能藉由想我追踪我。
Now they surround me and track me down, their eyes eager to see me overthrown.
他们的脚步现已把我紧逼,瞪著眼务要将我推倒在地。
We'll catch him.
我们会看着他的。
my eyes closed without my permission.
我情不自禁得闭上眼。
I snapped.
我嚷嚷道。
shut the door
关门
She went into her room and shut the door behind her.
她进入自己的房间,关上了门。
She came into the room and shut the door.
她进到屋子里来,然後关上了门。
n. 飞行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段楼