Committing To The Downhill
下坡的技巧
Last time we started off just straight running down the hill and feeling those skis slide.
在之前的课程中,我们从笔直滑下山坡开始,感受了雪板划过雪面的感觉
And then we introduced a snowplough, or wedge,to give you your first feeling of a brake
然后我们介绍了犁式制动,从而让你第一次拥有了制动的感受
And we finished off with pushing the back of the ski out and turning the foot and changing direction nice and smooth.
最后我们通过打开板尾,转动脚部来平缓流畅的改变方向
This time we're going to pick it up a step, we've found ourselves a wider, longer slope just to give you more time to do the run.
在本次课程里,我们将要更进一步。让我们找到一条更宽更长的雪道,使你可以滑久一点
And we're going to start off by pushing the ski around and turning that foot and then committing to it.
我们从转动雪板开始,并转动对应的脚,然后把一切都交给这条腿
Standing on that lower ski and that's going to take you across giving you much better control.
只要站在山下板上,让山下板带着你横穿过山坡,这将会给你带来更好的控制
The basics are still really important.
基础(姿势)仍然十分重要。
My hands are going to be in front and I'm going to be looking down the slope where I'm going.
我的双手将保持在(身体)前方,而我将目视着我所滑的斜坡的下方。
Let's have a go.
让我们试一试。
Nice and relaxed keep those hands in front.
放松的将双手保持在身体前方,运用犁式制动,将雪板后端打开并转动
Snow plough, push the back of the ski around and then I can actually stand onto that downhill foot.
再将雪板打开并转动,然后我可以完全靠左脚站住,把一切交给左边的雪板。
Pushthe back of the ski around and I can really stand on the left foot committe to it.
转动,然后我可以完全靠左脚站住,把一切交给左边的雪板。
Really smooth.
非常平顺。
What you would have seen there is my body position was staying nicely lined up.
你可以看到我的身体姿势(各关节的连线)是如此保持着一字排开的
I'm looking ahead, arms in front.
我始终向前(坡的下方)看,双臂保持在身前
The reason we're on a nice flat slope here is so you're not intimidated.
我们在如此一个较为平缓的坡上的原因是为了不让你感到害怕
We really want to feel that commitment over the downhill ski.
我们真的非常需要感受到你把一切都托付给山下板的这种感觉
let the control and weight come onto it and it's going to take you across the slope.
让控制感和你的重心自然的放到山下板上,让山下板带着你横穿雪坡
Arms in front looking where you're going and stay relaxed.
双臂放在身前,看着你将要前进的方向,保持放松。
That's a good position.
这就是一个不错的姿势。