He, he, er We, had the pigeons shot.No, Bob had the pigeons shot.
他...他 我们让人打死了鸽子 不 是鲍勃让人打死了鸽子
You killed the pigeons?A technician.A technician killed the pigeons.
你们杀了鸽子 是一个技术员 是一个技术员打死了鸽子
我们把喇叭内所有 白色介电材料都清理掉了
On our hands and knees, in our white lab coats,
我们穿着白大褂 自己动手
inside the horn scraping away the white stuff.
跪在大喇叭里 一点点擦掉白色物质
And?The pigeons were innocent.The hiss was still there.
然后呢 鸽子是无辜的 嘶嘶声没有消失
The pigeons' shit was not the hiss.
鸽子粪不是嘶嘶声的来源
Is that all right? Can I say that in the television?
这样说不要紧吧 可以在电视上这么说吗
What was I doing wrong, Dennis?Dennis?Yap.
我哪里错了 丹尼斯 丹尼斯 来了
Do you think I could get more papers?
我能再拿点纸吗
Dennis's study. You know where it is.It's Stephen.
丹尼斯书房里有 你知道在哪 是史蒂芬
I think you'll like each other, you watch.
你们会喜欢彼此的 等着瞧
Another lunch of advanced dialectical physics.
又是一顿高级辩证物理的午餐了
Hello. - Hello.Tomatoes. Could you? Thin slices.
你好 -你好 能帮我切西红柿吗 切成薄片