"Hmmm," said Mom.
“嗯哼,” 妈妈说。
You will have to do it later.
你可以等会再做。
You and Louise must visit Grannie. It's her birthday.
跟露易丝一起去探望奶奶,今天是她生日。
"Good old Grannie Fox," said Fox.
“老狐狸奶奶,” 小狐说。
"Put on a white shirt and tie," said Mom.
“穿上你的白衬衫,戴上领带,” 妈妈说。
"But it's Saturday!" cried Fox.
“但今天可是星期六!” 小狐呐喊道。
"You heard me," said Mom.
“你听到我说的了,”妈妈说。
"I won't do it," said Fox. But Mom got her way.
“我不,” 小狐说。但妈妈有她的法子。
"There!" she said.
“好了!” 她说,
You look very sweet.
你看起来真可爱。
Now don't forget to give Grannie these Chocolates.
不要忘了给奶奶的巧克力。
"Come on, Louise," said Fox.
“走吧,露易丝,” 小狐说。
On the way to Grannie's house they met a pretty fox.
在去探望奶奶的路上他们遇到了一直漂亮的狐狸。