February 26
2月26日
Read it!
读读看!
Abby and Taylor like snowstorms.
雅碧与泰乐喜欢暴风雪,
They are never bored!
她们从来不觉得无聊!
In Vancouver, Taylor liked to stay indoors.
在温哥华,泰乐喜欢待在室内,
She enjoys reading interesting books about real people.
她喜欢阅读有关真实人物的有趣书籍。
In Washington,D.C., Abby's family likes to sit by the fire and chat.
在华府,雅碧的家人喜欢坐在炉火旁聊天,
Even restaurants there have fireplaces!
甚至连餐厅都有壁炉呢!
But there are also many performances to see.
不过,那里有好多表演可以观赏,
The city has so many indoor activities to discover!
那座城市有许多室内活动可以让人深入探索!
Conversation A
会话A
I love snow!
我好爱雪!
Me, too.
我也是。
What did you do during snowstorms in Vancouver?
妳在温哥华的时候,遇到暴风雪通常都会做什么?
I usually stayed indoors.
我通常会待在室内,
I often watched the news or read books.
常看新闻或者看书。
Oh? What kind of books?
哦?什么样的书?
I enjoy books with real stories.
我喜欢讲述真实故事的书,
I can learn about real people and places.
可以让我学到真实人物和不同地方的知识。
I like those, too.
我也喜欢看这种书。
I am never bored during snowstorms.
我在暴风雪时从来不觉得无聊。
Having fun indoors is easy!
在室内找乐子很容易!
Conversation B
会话B
Hi, Susie! What did you do during the snowstorm?
嗨,苏希!妳在暴风雪的时候做了什么?
I played a board game with Taylor and Alex.
我和泰乐还有亚力克斯玩了桌游,
I enjoyed it.
我玩得很开心。
That's good. Board games can be really interesting!
真好, 桌游真的很有趣!
I agree. Abby, I heard you're from Washington, D.C.
雅碧,我同意。我听说妳来自华府,
Does it snow a lot there?
那里会下很多雪吗?
Sometimes it does! But people don't feel bored.
有时候会!可是大家都不会觉得无聊,
There are many indoor activities to do there.
那里有许多室内活动。
Conversation C
会话C
What kind of indoor activities?
什么样的室内活动?
There are many performances in the city.
城里有许多表演。
What about at home?
那在家里呢?
My house has a fireplace.
我家有壁炉,
My family likes to sit by the fire and chat.
家人都喜欢坐在炉火旁聊天。
A fireplace can make you feel warm and happy.
壁炉可以为人带来温暖和快乐的心情。
Yes! Even some restaurants have fireplaces.
是啊!甚至连有些餐厅也有壁炉。
Wow. Your city does sound interesting.
哇,妳的家乡听起来很有趣。
We always discover fun things to do!
我们总是不断发现各种好玩的活动!