I am going to eat you up!
我要把你吃了!
"Help! Help! Who will save me?" cried the pretty princess.
“救命!救命!谁来救救我?”漂亮公主哭喊道。
Everyone looked at Fox.
所有人都看着小狐。
But Fox just stood there.
但小狐只是站在那儿。
"Who will save me?" cried the pretty princess again.
“谁来救救我?” 漂亮公主又哭喊了一遍。
And everyone looked at Fox.
所有人看着小狐。
"Uh," said Fox.
“呃,”小狐说。
Miss Moon was very cross.
月亮老师很生气。
"You did not study your part!" she said to Fox.
“你没有背你的台词!”她对小狐说。
You are not serious about this play.
你一点都不认真。
"Miss Moon, Miss Moon," said Dexter.
“月亮老师,月亮老师,”德克斯特说。